Friday 17 January 2014

Fate, the error in my measurement 

                     I believed that for each and every thing in life i was practical, with an absolute care i did every thing. Finally i realized that we can't predict our life, it is out of control, the practical experiment which i was completed in my mind will not be same in the practical record of life. Fate is the twist and it may result in a 100% error from our calculated data of life.
                      My life (note average of life but  d(19th age)/dt)   taught me that don't be practical in life. Things can change. Do entrust in twist and live in the present....
                      Nothing is perfect, at the same time every thing is relative in this universe. So my concept can't be generalized. Now that it is proven in my life, i can obey...
                      Dear readers, now it is you turn...

No comments:

Post a Comment